Thursday, April 12, 2007

my favorite day

this is chatsworth
we are the four musketeers
sheep.
chatsworth, again
ice cream with the boys.
me and becky. the roommate.


i spent easter sunday with 3 of my favorite people in the world. and they'll never believe me when i say that to them. but they are. they've made this trip fun, and exciting. they've made me believe in the power of God, and they've changed my life. and i will miss them. more than i will ever be able to say. i wish i knew how to tell them that.


we had a great day of hanging out in the sun, eating ice cream, and genuinely enjoying each others presence. it was a day i'll never forget. i felt loved. and funny. they think i'm funny. i was reminded of what it means to be a friend. these 3 have secured a place in my heart forever.


they don't know this blog exists, but still, in case they come across it someday-


jonny- my easily amsued jonny. your laugh is contagious. and your love of the Lord is powerfully shining through you. thank you for your honesty, and realness. for not letting me get away with anything and for making sure you're understood in your beliefs. you've taught me a lot about what it means to have a conversation with someone and really get to know them.


evan- you make me want to be a better person. you challenge me, and you intrigue me. you frustrate me, but you make me laugh. thank you for never giving in to my whining. and for taking care of me when i needed it most. thank you for pushing me to be real with myself, and to trust God with all i have. your heart is the size of the ocean, and there is a girl out there who will be so lucky to have you one day. do it, evan.


and my becky, my dear sweet becky. i honestly can not fathom saying goodbye to you. so i won't. i'll say, "see ya soon". my heart can't take leaving you. you have been my confidant, my beach ball, my shoulder, my friend. and i can't even believe i'm leaving you. i hate myself for it most days. thank you for understanding, even though you don't understand. thank you for knowing me, for loving me, for opening up to me. thank you for all your laughs, hugs, smiles. you are beautiful, especially on those days when you just let go of all the crap around you and live life. you make being here worth it. i've never had a friend like you becky, and i don't think i ever will again. but i'll see you at Christmas. :)
easter 2007 was my favorite day.

No comments: