Friday, April 20, 2007

almost

it was almost enough to get me to stay.

this team, these amazing people i've had the unbelieveable opportunity to share my life with over the last four months. there are so many things i want to say to them, so many words that i can't get out. it makes me want to cry when i think about the possibility that i'll never seen any of them again.

if there's one thing i want people to know about my time here in england, is that God is working here. through this team, through the directors, through this camp. He's changing lives, and making a difference in this country. He's allowing this team to be a part of something big, something wonderful. and He allowed me to be a part of it as well. and for that i'll be forever thankful.

it's going to hurt walking away. i imagine i'll cry the entire train ride to manchester, and then more than likely the 10 hour flight home. i've been blessed to be here, and there are so many lessons learned here that i know i'll never forget this place. or these people. my goodness the people. i wish that everyone i love back home could meet all these people. because they changed my life. absolutely changed my life. God used them in a big way, and i don't know how to tell them that. how to share with them what they mean to me. how incredibly huge this whole thing has been for me. i want them to know, but i don't know how to tell them. i will be leaving a part of my heart here in england.

i wish that i knew what the future held, whether or not i would see these people again. but i know that it's not up to me to decide. so i'm just going to pray for them, and pray that someday our paths will cross again.

know that they mean the world to me. please.

No comments: